If you are new to open source, or have some experience in open source and looking to grow your knowledge, the following resources are recommended to help grow your open source skills.
- LF Training Courses ( free to audit )
- A Beginner’s Guide to Open Source Software Development (LFD102)
- Inclusive Open Source Community Orientation (LFC102)
- Inclusive Strategies for Open Source (LFC103)
- Ethics for Open Source Development (LFC104)
- Antitrust Laws and Open Source Software Project Management and Participation (LFC105)
- Secure Software Development: Requirements, Design, and Reuse (LFD104x)
- Secure Software Development: Implementation (LFD105x)
- GitHub for Developers
If you have other resources to recommend, please create a pull request against this file.